Learn how to make veg Kofta curry , an absolute satisfaction for all of the vegetarians in addition to the non vegetarians.
Rich and creamy malai kofta delights nearly every vegetarian. This dish virtually originated from the Mughlai delicacies.we brings you this delectable, conventional Pakistani dish which may be served with naans or rotis and even rice and Pulaski.
Are you keen on Italian cuisine and desired something that is scrumptious but exclusive should attempt Tiramisu.Its an Italian dessert.also watch mouth-watering and flavorsome recipes of veg kofta curry.
Ingredients For Kofta کوفتوں کے لیے اجزاء
Potatoes ½ kg Green peppers 2 (chopped)
Fresh coriander (chopped) ¼ cup Ginger (chopped) 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp Garam masala 1 tsp
Egg 2 (beaten) Salt to taste
Bread crumbs as needed Mayonnaise / malai as needed
Flour as needed
Veg Kofta Curry | Recipe
- First of all boil and mash potatoes. Mix chilies, coriander, cumin powder, ginger, and salt , garam masala powder in mashed potatoes.
- Shape them into “koftas” make a depth in a ball and fill it with frozen mayonnaise / malai and reshape it into ball.
- Roll into flour. Dip in beaten eggs & bread crumbs. Deep fry it until it gets golden.
ترکیب (کوفتوں کے لیے)
Ingredients For Gravy کڑھی کےلیے اجزاء
Onions (chopped) 1cup Tomatoes (chopped) 1cup
Ginger paste ½ tsp Garlic paste ½ tsp
Grram masala powder ½ tsp Oil ½ cup
Salt to taste Black pepper powder 1tsp
Green coriander ¼ cup coriander powder ¼ tsp
Recipe For Gravy
- Fry onions in hot oil , put ginger garlic paste ,then mash them to a paste by adding chopped tomatoes.
- Cook and add salt. The add chili powder & coriander powder. Cook by adding some water. Pour in a wide dish. Do this when the curry is thick. Arrange fried koftas on it.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and some green corianders.
- Amazing koftas ready to serve with tandoori rotis.